Friday, August 14, 2015

Tres Months

Three months! THREE! Yesterday as I was hiking I kept thinking "what, am I crazy? How have I been doing the same boring thing for 3 months? I just get up everyday and walk all day until I go to bed at night." But here I am. And Oregon is on the horizon! I have 36.8 miles till the Oregon border and less than 1000 miles left till Canada! Motivation level is about the same as last time (but a little bit spiked because I'll be entering my home state).

But this next leg of the journey will be a whole lot better because in Oregon I have friends/family hiking with me almost every day. Plus I am taking about 4 zeros at home in Bend, OR for my birthday! This'll be great.

3 comments:

  1. You've been doing great. I love the selfie with Yogi. I always thought he was nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not Smokey the Bear! Did he steal Smokey's hat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not Smokey the Bear! Did he steal Smokey's hat?

    ReplyDelete