Saturday, June 13, 2015

One month!

I've been hiking this trail for one month as of today. I asked myself if I'm ready to be done with the trail yet. I decided that no, I'm not. I'm ready to be done with the [insert your favorite expletive]-ing desert, but transferring that to the trail in general: I'm just ready for it to change.

On another note, OKTuna (David, who is apparently going by "Dr. Chimp" now because he used to be a primatologist) just showed up in Tehachapi today! Apparently he powered through and got like 3 hours of sleep last night! He'll probably catch up to me soon.

Here's a picture showing what I look like today (I haven't done anything to affect hair or beard growth so this is one month compared to the original post):

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, son. I am glad you are choosing to persevere.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete