Sunday, March 29, 2015



First, if you were not aware already, I'm aiming to post on a blog as often as I can and I have set this up at pct.derekantrican.com . I'll try to post real stories and updates every time I resupply. In addition- I'm going to attempt to set up a system that will post every night with the GPS coordinates of where I am camping for that night.

Secondly, if you would like to help with my adventure, I could use some help with my resupply boxes. I have set up a spreadsheet with a list of meal ideas, how many required, where to send them, etc. If you feel so inclined, you can sign up to pack and send me one of these boxes at pctresupply.derekantrican.com . The instructions should be clear, but if not- please send me an email at derekantrican@gmail.com . (I don't expect all of you to send me a box))

Finally, prayer for this trip would be much appreciated. Please pray that God keeps my confidence up and that I can be an emblem of him on this journey. Please also pray for a couple main worries I have on this trip- that I can achieve the goals set by my schedule (I have to start a job on Oct 16 and have to be back in Ohio for that), that the food for my trip is enough so that I don't lose too much weight, and that God keeps the wild animals (particularly bears) at bay.

Thank you! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! If you would like to find out more about the PCT, go here:pcta.org



No comments:

Post a Comment